Full-time temporary position for 5-6 weeks
£10-£11.20 per hour – 40 hours per week
Our client is looking for a Maintenance assistant to work with them for 5-6 weeks. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to gain experience within facilities or maintenance. The working hours are Monday – Friday, varying from 8am – 5pm shift times, with full on-site training.
Based in Redhill, you will be required to assist with the following duties:
- Moving and assembling of furniture.
- Repairing and replacing printers, photocopiers and various IT equipment.
- Site clearance and removing of unwanted items.
- To ensure all areas of the building a fully stock with equipment.
- Respond to any on-site maintenance requests.
Requirements for this possible:
- Must be able to work full-time Monday-Friday for the next 5-6 weeks.
- Happy to be working on their feet all day.
- Healthy and active individual, who is enthusiastic about gaining/improving skills.
- Excellent punctuation and time-keeping.
- Any previous maintenance, facilities or labouring experience would be beneficial.
- Full training when on-site for various maintenance skills.
- Paid on a weekly basis.
- Any opportunity for the contract to be extended.
If this is the position for you, please send your CV over as soon as you can! The successful candidate will be starting immediately, so make sure you are available to start straight away.
REF: EW 18109
Extraman is working on behalf of their client and will only respond to suitable applicants.