Assistant Front Office Manager
About The Dorchester
The ultimate hotel management company, with a passion for excellence and innovation, honouring the individuality and heritage of its iconic hotels.
Our team at The Dorchester are sophisticated and welcoming, just like the hotel itself. We seek well-travelled and worldly individuals who take pleasure in sharing their experience and knowledge with our guests.
We care for our people, guests, owners and environment by living and breathing our values. We work together, celebrating everyone’s contribution and success.
Our passion for providing the world’s best service is reflected in our knowledge that we’re guardians of this London legend and its historic legacy. In choosing a career with The Dorchester, you’ll notice our great respect for other peoples’ cultures, values and customs, with over 55 nationalities employed at the hotel. We are now seeking a Assistant Front Office Manager to join our team.
We offer our Assistant Front Office Manager the world’s best pay and benefits:
- Very generous Employee Introductory Scheme offered
- World-class training and development
- Complimentary nights with breakfast within Dorchester Collection
- 50% F&B discount at selected restaurants within Dorchester Collection
- The successful Assistant Front Office Manager will be able to participate in a variety of social events and Corporate Social Responsibility activities throughout the year
- Fantastic pension scheme
- Meals provided while on duty
- Uniforms provided or complimentary dry-cleaning
- English language workshops provided free of charge
- UK resident card loan
Assistant Front Office Manager role overview:
- The successful candidate will assist the Front of House Manager in managing the Front Office Department to achieve consistently high levels of service
- They will oversee the daily running of Front Office, ensuring it’s smooth operation in all areas.
- Our Assistant Front Office Manager will be an approachable person who is able to lead by example, in appearance, posture, attitude, behaviour and standard of work and who will direct and supervise staff.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position in a large luxury Hotel operation, London preferred.