CNC Lathe Setter/Operator
CNC Lathe setters required
We are recruiting on behalf of our client based in Birmingham for a CNC Lathe setter/operator This would be a temp to perm position for the right candidate. The company is one of the oldest and most established manufacturing companies in the Midlands.
This client is prepared to pay up to £10.50 per hour for the right candidate with experience in working on a range of Machinery namely Mori seki and Puma, the company will be offering a full time contract for candidates that pass the temp to perm probation period, offering job security.
What's in it for you?
- Join a growing company at the cutting edge of the manufacturing industry in the West Midlands
- Become an established CNC Lathe setter
- Enormous career potential within this company
- Benefits that include free car parking, working with household names & much, much more
- Excellent salary and benefits plan
The job of CNC Lathe setter will require an experienced candidate capable of:
- Experience of Programming/Setting and operating CNC Lathes
- The ability to read engineers drawings
- A good work ethic
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Experience of quality checking their own work
- Experience of using FANUC controls.
Monday to Thursday - 7.30am to 4.30pm
Friday - 7am to 4 pm
The right candidate would be:
- Hard working, driven individual
- Able to use initiative and function independently
- Ability to work in a team
- Reliable and punctual
If you think you're suitable for this role please submit an up to date CV online. Alternatively, you can contact the Industrial Team at Pure Staff on 0121 237 4840.