Head / Sous Chef - Independent Gastro Pub – North London
Location: North London (N10)
Salary: £26,000 - £38,500 (depending on experience)
Company: Victoria Stakes
Employer type: Restaurant
Contact: Ben Abrahams
New Season - New Challenge - Head Chef - Modern Gastro Pub Restaurant - In Local North London Location
The Role - Head Chef
Utilise your current skills; develop new ones in a professional and friendly kitchen. As Head Chef you will be required to lead, encourage and motivate the team, working with & supporting our General Manager. We are looking for a Head Chef with experience in independent venues, and proven ability.
Essential Skills & Experience required for the Head Chef role
- Pride and passion for your menu and maintain the highest standards.
- Lead by example, motivate your team - be a positive member in the kitchen
- Knowledge of seasonal produce
- Understand and manage food GPs, stock levels and labor costs.
- Able to work under pressure. Go above and beyond the call of duty.
- Good Microsoft excel knowledge
- Ability to drive small and busy kitchen
- Offer creative insights for seasonal menu
- Working as part of a family in an independent pub restaurant
- Opportunity to grow into more senior role
- Potential Bonus structure
- Training provided
Candidate Information – Head Chef
All candidates must provide proof of identity and eligibility to work in the UK along with any relevant supporting qualifications. Please send your CV to Ben at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07917 479 094 to arrange an interview