Waiter / Waitress - Kitchen Table *Michelin Star | London
Kitchen Table is seeking a charismatic Waiter for its Michelin Star awarded restaurant, who will actively engage with our guests during service and provide a warm, professional and highly memorable service.
Tucked away at the back of Bubbledogs through a discrete entrance hides the 20-seat Kitchen Table. Here, Head Chef, James Knappett (formerly of Noma and Per Se), prepares, cooks and serves a contemporary British tasting menu of 10 to 15 courses created from meticulously sourced and British foraged ingredients, which changes daily and is paired with wines from handpicked producers. Kitchen Table is a dining experience, encouraging full interaction with the chefs and showcasing previously unseen kitchen theatre.
When you become part of the Kitchen Table team, you will receive:
• Up to £25,000 per annum, dependent on experience;
• Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays OFF;
• Free meals on duty;
• A personalised learning and development plan to develop your skills and knowledge;
• Extensive wine training by Sandia Chang, Sommelier;
• A supportive, people-focused culture;
• Career progression within a fast-growing, critically-acclaimed restaurant group;
• 50% off dining across JKS Restaurants;
• 28 days’ holiday per year.
If you have the following, we want to hear from you:
• Prior experience as a Waiter in a fine dining restaurant;
• Excellent knowledge of wine (WSET or equivalent will be a great benefit);
• Passion for hospitality as an industry and a profession;
• Willingness to learn;
• Highly organised approach to your work with superior attention to detail;
• A hands-on approach and happy to get stuck in.
This is an opportunity not to be missed for a talented Waiter who wishes to develop their career within a multi-award-winning, critically-acclaimed restaurant group. The role will involve working very closely with the Restaurant Manager, as their number two. You will be responsible for the day to day procedures of the restaurant, with excellent opportunity for personal development.