Waking Night Care Home assistant
Waking Night care assistant for small Beverley care home
* Records patient information by making entries in the care plan; notifying care home supervisor of changing or unusual conditions.
* Encouraging the service users independence.
* Maintains a safe, secure, and clean patient environment by following standards and procedures; changing linens,handling personal laundry; maintaining security.
* Maintains continuity of patient home care by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs in the patient journal for the next caregiver.
* Protects the care home by adhering to professional standards, home care policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
Independence, Flexibility, Judgment, Verbal Communication, Nutrition, Creating a Safe, Effective Environment, Client Relationships, Listening, Thoroughness and Caring nature.
Apply for Waking Night Care Home assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly