Primary School Music Teacher
Job: Primary School Music Teacher Islington
Start Date: February – Academic year
Position: Music Teacher KS2
Role: Tuesday afternoons plus afterschool choir
About our School
This Christian primary school has a 300-year heritage with outstanding results across the school and exceptionally well-behaved children the head is passionate about music been key to the hole school ethos. They have an award-winning choir with some musical staff music is very much part of everyday life in school. They are looking for a confident teacher to cover the national curriculum able to work with cross curricular subjects liaise with the staff team and become part of the school community.
Our school Offers
- A school that encourages all forms of arts and creative activities and sets high expectations
- A very professional, friendly and supportive staff
- Well-behaved enthusiastic, children
- Classroom support – a TA or a teacher
- Support for continuing professional development
What 1st Note Education Offers
- A full set of Music Lesson Plans
- Classroom Observation, support and CPD
- Training and development opportunities.
Then please apply by emailing us a copy of your CV and a covering letter
Are you in the job market?
Do you know a Teacher for this role?
Refer your friend and receive £100.00! See web site for detail
Apply for Primary School Music Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly