Doorperson - The Ned London
Doorperson, The Ned
The Doorperson is the first and last employee our guests and members see upon visiting The Ned and therefore your position is key to the hotel and team. Your role will be that of host to our guests at the front door and in the lobby space as well as introducing the guest to their rooms and spaces.
The concierge team works very closely with the front of house team to provide exceptional and pro-active service. Excellent, above and beyond style of service is the foundation of everything you do. You will have exceptional people skills. You are great at multi-tasking and thinking outside the box. You are comfortable dealing with high profile guests from diverse backgrounds.
• Full Clean UK Driving Licence
• Have flexible availability
• Comfortable working outdoors
• Exceptional communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
• Previous experience working in hotels an advantage
• Pro-active and reliable
• Motivational and creates team spirit
• Efficient in multi-tasking in high pressure environments
• Comfortable and able to carry luggage and guest items
• Passionate about helping people
• Creative thinker
• One of the most competitive salaries in the industry.
• 28 paid holidays per annum inclusive of bank holidays
• Complimentary meals on duty
• Annual staff events
• Discounted rates at The Ned
• Fantastic career growth opportunities.
How The Ned Happened
Taking over the City’s disused Midland Bank Building, Soho House & Co. and New York’s Sydell Group have collaborated to restore the beautiful Grade I listed building. Hosting 250 bedrooms, 9 restaurants, bars, a member’s club, Barber & Parlour, Ned’s Club Gym & Spa, two swimming pools, along with six dedicated event spaces.
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position.
We look forward to hearing from you.