Massage Therapist - The Ned London
Massage Therapist, The Ned
We are currently searching for a part time passionate and experienced Massage Therapist to join our team from Friday to Sunday. Therapists will offer Massage and other holistic treatments professionally at the highest standard to all guests at Ned's Club Spa.
• Offering a range of massage treatments to the highest standard, up-selling and cross promoting our extensive range of products and treatments
• Ensure Health and Safety requirements are maintained within the treatment area and all necessary reporting practices are followed in the event of accident, equipment maintenance or failure
• Develop and maintain knowledge of all skills and treatments in order to fulfill role
• At all times to represent the Spa in a professional and knowledgeable manner and at all times strive to achieve the highest standard of customer care
How The Ned Happened
Taking over the City’s disused Midland Bank Building, Soho House & Co. and New York’s Sydell Group have collaborated to restore the beautiful Grade I listed building. Hosting 250 bedrooms, 9 restaurants, bars, a member’s club, Ned's Barbershop, Ned's Parlour, Ned’s Club Gym & Spa, two swimming pools, along with six dedicated event spaces.
Ned's Club Spa
The beauty and grooming spaces at The Ned bring together a range of men’s and women’s services in a relaxed and unpretentious atmosphere.
A one-stop shop for head-to-toe maintenance, from Cowshed manicures and pedicures to facials, Ned's Club Spa is the ideal spot for pre-party preparations or a full-on makeover. We offer a skin rejuvenation bar, offering anti-ageing and skin-correcting express LED light facials along with relaxing treatment rooms, the perfect place to unwind with a Moody Massage.
Essential / Desirable Skills:
• Minimum 2 years massage experience in a hotel or busy day spa
• Deep Tissue / Physio Therapy / Reflexology / CIBTAC / CIDESCO qualifications
• One of the most competitive salaries in the industry
• 10% commission on retail
• 4% commission on treatments
• 28 paid holidays per annum inclusive of bank holidays
• Salary exchange schemes, such as childcare vouchers and cycle-to work scheme
• Complimentary meals on duty
• Annual staff events
• Discounted rates at The Ned
• Fantastic career growth opportunities.
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position.
We look forward to hearing from you.