Luggage Porter - The Ned London
You will be the first and last employee our guests and members see upon visiting the Ned and therefore your position is key to the hotel and team. Your role will be that of host to our guests at the front door and in the lobby space as well as introducing the guest to their rooms and spaces. The concierge team works very closely with the front of house team to provide exceptional and pro-active service. Excellent, above and beyond style of service is the foundation of everything you do. You will have exceptional people skills. You are great at multi-tasking and thinking outside the box. You are comfortable dealing with high profile guests from diverse backgrounds.
What we are looking for:
• Exceptional communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
• Pro-active and reliable
• Flexible with the hours and days you can work
• Efficient in multi-tasking in high pressure environments
• Comfortable and able to carry luggage and guest items
• Passionate about helping people
• Creative thinker
• Have flexible availability
• One of the most competitive salaries in the industry
• 28 paid holidays per annum inclusive of bank holidays
• Complimentary meals on duty
• Annual staff events
• Discounted rates at The Ned for accommodation, food, drink, spa and products
• Fantastic career growth opportunities
How The Ned Happened:
Taking over the City’s disused Midland Bank Building, Soho House & Co. and New York’s Sydell Group have collaborated to restore the beautiful Grade I listed building. Hosting 9 restaurants, bars, a member’s club, Barber & Parlour, Ned’s Club Active & Relax, two swimming pools, along with six dedicated event spaces.
Friendliness, efficiency and a ‘can-do’ attitude are what people should come to expect when they visit us and our success will depend on your willingness to go that extra mile. We’re building a great team, and everyone will have the opportunity to learn and grow their skills.
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position.
Thank you for showing your interest in The Ned – we know there’s a lot of choice out there – and we look forward to working with you.