We are seeking a QA Assistant to join our client based in the Park Royal Area.
The main purpose of the role is to provide support and assistance to the Senior Technical manager in ensuring that the highest standards of Quality, Food Safety and Hygiene are adhered to at all times through the implementation of company procedures and policies.
- To produce a daily quality log looking at all areas from Goods In to despatch and on a weekly basis discuss issues with the Senior Technical Manager
- Carry out routine weight checks, temperature checks as part of quality assurances verification process
- To be involved in any other duties requested by QA manager or directors
- Carrying out daily checks on concentration of sanitise levels for chopping boars, pot wash and knife sanitizers
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with a variety of staff
- Real interest and passion for food and associated quality issues
- Demonstrate initiative
- Flexible attitude towards weekend working and shift patterns
- Able to learn on the job and embrace new ideas
- Technical knowledge of food - through formal qualifications or work experience
You will be working 40 hours a per week, rotated on shift patterns