Timber Frame Erectors
Timber Frame Erectors / Carpenters
CBS are currently working on behalf of an established a respected house builder that are seeking a team of Timber Frame Erectors / Carpenters to deliver a number of properties within Tywyn, Gwynedd.
The projects will be 1 Block of apartments (8 individual) and 2 pairs of semidetached houses.
You will be fully experienced in all aspects of first fix joinery to include the scope of works below:
Duties will include:
• Fixing of Soleplate
• Fitting / Fixing of All Walls including Gable Panels
• Fitting / Fixing of All Flooring Joists and Decking Boards (where applicable)
• Fitting / Fixing of All Steelwork (including Timber Packing) / Glulam Timber Beams
• Construction of Roof Structure - Fixing / Fitting Roof Trusses, including Bracing and Valley Noggins, Valley Boards, Framing out for roof lights, gable ladders
• Fitting / Fixing of Window Battens complete with DPC.
• Fixing / Tacking Tyvek Membrane / Waistband
To apply to this role, you must have relevant proven experience, current CSCS or equivalent, own tools and be able to commit to the duration of the project.
This will be on a price rate with rates negotiable deponent on experience and paid weekly.
To apply to this role please call Demi or Katie on 01223 782043 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Timber Frame Erectors
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly