We are open 7 days and looking for Kitchen Porters
Looking for full time Kitchen Porters with experience:
* Able to prepare and marinate meat, fish, vegetables.
*Ability to keep kitchen tidy and compliant with food and health and safety regulations.
* Liaise with Head Chef to incorporate system for kitchen prep area and cooking area.
* Motivate, inspire and delegate under intense and busy environment.
Kitchen Porter Requirements:
* Commitment, enthusiasm and ambition to learn in kitchen and work towards chef.
* Flexibility in working hours.
* Cleaning of Kitchen, Prep Area and keeping up standards of kitchen.
* Fast handling of cleaning plates and getting service area clean.
* Assisting Chefs with sauces, salads and training towards prep food, also peeling potatoes.
* Self motivated, fast, good communications skills and hard working a must.
* The purpose of the kitchen porter is to ensure that all the basic cleaning jobs are carried out as quickly and efficiently as possible, to ensure a safe and swift running of the kitchen. The main duties are collecting and washing up of pots and pans that have been used for cooking, cleaning food preparation areas and equipment and collecting and cleaning crockery and cutlery.
* Kitchen Area and cooking area must be deep cleaned every night to be ready for next day.
* Committed individual required and ambitious for promotion to next role.
All applicants must e-mail CV - Kitchen Porter
Serious applicants only.