CNC operator - Joinery
Aldworth James & Bond is a multidisciplinary group of designers, project managers and makers. We are skilled in creative design, joinery, metalwork and finishes for a wide range of interior fit out and creative builds. As an organisation we are known for our focus on quality, attention to detail and passionate approach to projects.
AJ&B seek a full-time CNC operators to work alongside the design technicians on a day to day basis operating 3 axis CNC machines for a wide range of projects from kitchen carcasses to reception desks, the role of the operator is to maintain a constant flow and ensure that materials are prepared in advance at all times.
Design technicians - day to day tasks
Head of operations
Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Programming and operating CNC machines
- Prepare and load raw materials on to machines
- Quality control inspections
- Maintaining a safe and clean working environment
- Labelling of components
- Machine maintenance and daily checks
- Maintaining excellent levels of H & S and ensuring PPE is worn at all times
Apply for CNC operator - Joinery
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly