We are looking for an awesome Bar Manager to join our team at MEATliquor Brixton (formerly CHICKENliquor). Located in the vibrant Brixton Market, this fun and quirky site serves up exactly what the name suggests- fantastic food and delicious cocktails along with a side of MEATliquor attitude…
The right candidate will be:
- Experienced at the same level in a similar position
- Experienced with cocktails, with a competent knowledge and understanding of classics
- Familiar with working and running large events with a short turnaround.
- Self- motivated and proactive (and be good at inspiring and motivating others)
- Highly organised
- Computer literate and familiar with Fourth and Fnb (or similar)
- Able to communicate well with team members from all divisions
- Comfortable with having opening/closing responsibilities
- Happy to work with the management team to ensure the needs of the business are met
- Able to see the funny side- a good sense of humour is essential!
In return we offer:
- Competitive wages
- A performance- related bonus package
- A great working environment in a young and dynamic company
- Excellent training opportunities
- A hefty 50% employee discount on all food and drink
If you are interested in working with us or would like more details**, please send your CV along with a brief summary of what position you’re interested in and why you are applying.
** If you are not familiar with us please take the time to visit one of the sites or google #meateasy and MEATliquor to get a flavour of what we’re about.
Apply for Bar Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly