02 months Accounting & Tax training for £600 only_ Guaranteed 1 month work placement
Our two months program is a planned work placement opportunity intended to give our trainees experience of job they are training for. It will be period of supervised work, where you'll have the opportunity to gain work experience and learn new skills.
This training will prepare you to apply for jobs e.g. Assistant Accountant, Bookkeeper, Payroll Administrators, Junior Accountant, Accounts Manager and Payroll Manager.
Knowledge and skills you acquire during this program will not only make your CV more impressive to prospective employers but will also provide you great opportunities to speak directly with people already doing these jobs. During two month work placement program you will be trained on following key areas;
- Credit Control
- Advanced level skills for Microsoft EXCEL
- VAT Returns
- Annual Accounts and Corporation Tax
- Management Accounts
- Self-Assessment Returns
- Day to day operations of an Accounting Firm
- One to One CV Consultations and Mock Interview Session including Job Hunting Tips,
- Excel based accounts for Sole Traders and Limited Companies Liaison and coordination with HMRC and Companies House.
You will be provided complete software training after that you will assist with day to day bookkeeping for 500+ clients. Training will include;
• How to set-up a business in SAGE 50 Accounts.
• Applying global changes to the software (a key feature of Sage)
• How to create Customers, Products and Suppliers
• Creating new departments and ledger accounts
• How to raise customer invoices and manage sales also include Quotations feature
• How to input vendor invoices and credit card expenses
• How to post Bank Statements for Current and Credit Card accounts
• How to do Bank/Credit card Reconciliation.
• Monthly Journal Entries e.g. Wages, Prepayments/Accruals and Depreciation.
• Setting up different VAT schemes (Cash Accounting, Annual Accounting and Flat Rate Scheme)
• VAT return on Monthly or Quarterly Basis (with Online submissions)
• Monthly Financial Managements Reports with Excel integration
• Month end and Year end Procedures.
• Credit Control for aged debtors and creditors, issuing credit notes, writing off
• How to backup data and restore on different computer
Firstly you will be given complete training of Payroll (manual calculations and Sage Software) and later you will be given opportunity to involve in payroll processing process of more than 600 companies. Training will include;
• How to register for Payroll with HMRC?
• How to set-up Companies on SAGE Payroll?
• Create Employee new records, Personnel records and use global changes.
• Enter year to date values.
• Deal with new starters and leavers.
• Advance holiday pay and record holidays and absences.
• Statutory payments such as Maternity Pay (SMP), Sickness Pay (SSP) etc.
• Auto Enrollment and work place pensions
• Printing and reprinting payslips.
• Real Time Information (RTI) also known as Full Payment Submissions to HMRC.
• EPS Submissions (Employer Payment Summary).
• Recording Maternity and Holiday pay and other statutory payments.
• How to run different Reports at the month end.
• Finalization of Payroll process on weekly, fortnightly or Monthly basis.
Value Added Tax (VAT Returns)
Every month, we file more than 40 VAT returns for our client companies. These returns include different VAT schemes of Cash Accounting, Standard Rate and Flat Rate. You will be given the opportunity to file actual return in HMRC once you received required training.
As per current statistics, we are filing 50+ company accounts every month. These include company accounts ranging from small to medium size companies. This process is being completed through Sage Accounts Production advance (SAPA).
This year we are estimating filing of 1300+ self-assessments. This includes company directors and self-employed people.
Registrations for Taxes
This includes New Company Registration and registering for PAYE, VAT, Self-Assessment.
Excel is perhaps the most important computer software program used in the workplace today. That is why so many workers and prospective employees are required to learn Excel to enter or remain in the workplace.
During this work placement you will be working on building Charts, Conditional Formatting, VLOOKUP, IF Formulas, Pivot Tables, bringing data together from different sources e.g. Sage Accounts, Statements downloaded from Bank or other financial institutions, multiple Excel files etc.
• Training Counts towards your experience necessary for ACCA, CIMA, AAT, FIA, CIPFA or other Accounting and Finance memberships
• Reference provided by SUPER FINANCIAL LIMITED Certified Accountants. (Approved ACCA Employer - Platinum Status).
Feel free to drop us an email or call us to book your appointment or to discuss further in details about this program or scope of training. Our qualified trainers will response to your query within 24 hours.
Website Link: http://www.skillson.co.uk/
Training Facility 1:
Leyton Branch Office
Skills On Limited
275 High Road Leyton
T : 02089250070 / 07949898201
Training Facility 2:
Burnt Oak Branch Office
Skills On Limited
93 Watling Avenue
T : 02089250070 / 07949898201