Garden Maintenance Operative/Junior Horticulturist/Gardener
You will be part of a knowledgeable and friendly team working on an interesting mix of small gardens, courtyards, roof terraces and London gardens with a mix of own build, high profile designer projects and private spaces.
You will be working under the direction of a senior horticulturist with the opportunity to develop the role into a team leader or site foreman (with experience).
- At least 1 years’ experience in gardening.
- Full clean driving license preferred but not essential
- Good working working knowledge of plants, their requirements and ability to recognise disorders and treat problems
- Be able to demonstrate safe use of petrol driven small machinery
- Customer service skills
- Be able to work in a team or unsupervised
- Pension Scheme after probationary period
- Uniform provided
- Continuous on the-job-training
- 28 days paid holiday (including bank holidays).
- Starting salary at £20k per annum dependent on experience