Touring UK - Private site and venues fundraiser - Basic wage every week and uncapped bonus'
Working with a small team of dedicated and passionate Roaming Street Fundraisers, you’ll travel up and down the UK engaging the British public in busy Shopping centres, Train stations and high streets, inspiring people to sign up for long-term, regular direct debit donations to our charity partners. We’ll pay for your travel and put you up in holiday-style accommodations where you live with your team as you move around week-by-week. You could make lifelong friends and make a difference to the lives of people in need at home and overseas!
- Represent amazing charities like Alzheimer's Research UK, Cancer Research UK, Barnardo's and Greenpeace
- Great basic wage paid weekly
- Holiday Entitlement
- Uncapped bonuses upwards of £50 p/w
- Travel and accommodation is provided by the company
- Great career progression to team leader within 5-8 weeks
- Regular incentives and rewards
- Referral bonuses up to £200 for every person you recommend to us
- This is the perfect job for someone with a background in Fundraising, Sales, PR, Marketing or Canvassing
Roaming Street Fundraisers work Monday to Saturday and on Sunday, get up, tidy the accommodation, then move on to the next location. We expect an initial commitment of 5 weeks, but after that, you’re free to work week-by-week whenever you want.
We are not commission based. You’ll get a guaranteed basic wage, plus additional bonuses based on very achievable targets.
The Private site and venues Fundraiser will:
- Inspire a minimum of 3 people a day to commit to regular direct debit donations for the charity you are representing
- Live and work away from home with your team, travelling all over the UK
- Positively represent amazing charities like Cancer Research UK, Save the Children and Barnardo's.