Fork Lift Driver/Labourer - 17 Months
Are you an experienced Telehandler looking for work in the Cheltenham area?
My client is a large housing developer, who has a fantastic opportunity for a Telehandler to join their team for the next 17 months with the opportunity of on going work.
Working 40+ hours per week, our client is offering competitive rates of pay with on site parking.
- Competitive rates
- Long Run of work
- Good team of people
- Loading and unloading goods from lorries, ships or aircraft
- Moving goods around site
- Stacking goods in storage bays
- Checking equipment
- Unloading trucks by hand or packing goods
- Construct retaining walls and fences
- Load and unload structure materials and move materials in work areas
- Assist supervisors with clerical duties
- Operate forklift, mowers and material breakers
- Maintain tools and equipment
- Erect and take to pieces concrete forms, scaffolding and ramps
- Construct scaffolding
- Dig trenches and place pipes or cables for drains and extra services
- Construct and maintain roads, pathways or railways
- Manage shift equipment and materials
- Take delivery of materials and cargo from suppliers
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager
- Be highly motivated and happy to work in a large team
- Be able to problem solve and work with minimal instruction
- Carry out clean, tidy and safe work
- Able to travel
- Punctual and reliable
- Good practical skills
- A Fork Lift licence, with previous site experience
- Ability to assess weights and judge distances and heights
- Ability to work in varying temperatures, depending upon season
If you are a strong Telehandler and passionate about working in the Cheltenham area then click apply, providing an up to date CV and contact number.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.