Are you an experienced labourer looking for work in the Haverfordwest area?
Working 40 hours per week plus overtime, our client is offering competitive rates of pay, as well as on site parking.
- Working as a pair loading and unloading goods from lorries
- Moving goods around site
- Stacking goods in storage bays
- Checking equipment
- Load and unload structure materials and move materials in work areas
- Maintain tools and equipment
- Clean up work sites
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager
- Be highly motivated and happy to work in team
- Be able to work well on your own
- Carry out clean, tidy and safe work
- Punctual and reliable is a must
- CSCS card is a must
- Own basic PPE
If you are a strong labourer and passionate about working in the Haverfordwest area then click apply, providing an up to date CV and up to date contact number.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.