Admin Assistant and Health and saftey Supervisor
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the dual role of Administrative Assistant & also Food Hygiene/ Health & Safety Coordinator at Novikov Restaurant & Bar.
Novikov Restaurant & Bar is located in Mayfair and it is one of the most popular and successful Restaurants in Central London.
Of the many features Novikov Asian Restaurant has an open kitchen, fronted by an amazing produce display of seafood and vegetables. It evokes the atmosphere of an Asian food market. The menu uses intense flavours and texture combinations, inspired by Modern Asian and Japanese cuisine.
In Novikov Italian Restaurant we offer an indulgent menu of regional Italian dishes with a contemporary twist. In both restaurants we pride ourselves on the top quality of produce and taste. We work closely with Brent Eleigh Walled Garden to have the very best English produce and also micro herbs, which are hand picked and delivered to our Mayfair Restaurant within hours.
The Lounge Bar is a must-visit destination, with an extensive cocktail menu, live music and performances by some of the world’s top DJs.
As Administrative Assistant & the Food Hygiene/Health & Safety Coordinator, you will provide administrative support, as well as ensure all standards of Health & Safety practices are met. Good organisation of documents will be essential, and as well as organisation of staff training courses.
- Processing supplier invoices and updating prices in the stock control system Fnb Manager;
- Reconcile supplier statements and credit notes;
- Inputting stock numbers monthly;
- Liaise with the Kitchen Managers.
Food Hygiene/Health & Safety Coordinator
- Be familiar with all current Health and Safety regulations and practices;
- Ensure procedures & tasks to identify risk areas, are undertaken by managers throughout the business;
- Ensure exercising of the Health & Safety Policy in a way that is consistent with the business strategy and aims;
- Keep well informed of changing legislation and company requirements, relating to Health and Safety;
- Ensure effective implementation of requirements so that the company meets audit requirements;
- Ensure all documentation is carefully filled, up to date and organised in readiness for inspections.
Required knowledge and experience:
- Excellent English language skills;
- Self-starter & well-organized. Extremely detail-oriented and assertive team player willing to take ownership of responsibilities, and possess a high level of positive energy and drive. Able to prioritise workload effectively and meet deadlines;
- Competent IT skills-Standard Microsoft package and acknowledge of FnB Manager could be hugely beneficial;
- Experience working with FnB Manager or similar stock control systems is ideal but non-essential;
- Familiar with all current Health and Safety and Food Hygiene regulations and practices;
- Hardworking and professional, having experience of working in a busy environment;
- Previously experience in Hospitality industry and understanding of statutory requirements of Food Hygiene and Health and Safety regulations;
- Busy environment and successful applicant will need to be a motivator and self- motivated.
In return we will offer:
- Highly competitive remuneration package;
- Staff discounts;
- 28 days holiday;
- Your meal is provided when working a shift;
- Comprehensive training is provided;
- Opportunities to progress your career within Novikov Restaurant & Bar.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Due to the amount of people that wish to work for us here at Novikov, we receive a high number of applications. If unfortunately, you do not hear back from us, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Apply for Admin Assistant and Health and saftey Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly