Be a Sage 50 Accounts Bookkeeping expert (1 day course for £200 )
This course will equip you with necessary skills and thorough knowledge which is required to professionally use Sage 50 Accounts. The learning is structured in a practical way. You will be taught on practical assignment which comprise of different tasks to cover basic areas of software.
What I am going to get from this course?
• How to set-up a business in SAGE 50 Accounts.
• Applying global changes to the software (a key feature of Sage)
• How to create Customers, Products and Suppliers
• Creating new departments and ledger accounts
• How to raise customer invoices and manage sales also include Quotations feature
• How to input vendor invoices and credit card expenses
• How to post Bank Statements for Current and Credit Card accounts
• How to do Bank/Credit card Reconciliation.
• Monthly Journal Entries e.g. Wages, Prepayments/Accruals and Depreciation.
• Setting up different VAT schemes (Cash Accounting, Annual Accounting and Flat Rate Scheme)
• VAT return on Monthly or Quarterly Basis (with Online submissions)
• Monthly Financial Managements Reports with Excel integration
• Basic Stock Control
• Month end and Year end Procedures.
• Control accounts e.g. Debtors control Account, Creditors control account and VAT control account.
• Customizing Charts of Accounts and Nominal Codes.
• Credit Control for aged debtors and creditors, issuing credit notes, writing off
• How to backup data and restore on different computer
What are the requirements?
• A Person Who is Keen to Learn.
After the completion of this course you would be able to work on SAGE 50 Accounts for Bookkeeping independently or with minimal supervision. You will get training certificate and also job reference if you enroll for our One or Two months’ work placement programs.
This is extensive one day Sage 50 Accounts training program with lots of practice material. Only the serious candidates who want to learn Bookkeeping on Sage 50 Accounts in one day should contact us.
• The candidates with no Accounting background will have strong technical knowledge on how to operate and manage in business with Sage 50, analyzing day to day performance, based on their personal budget and more
• We are an ACCA Approved Employer with Platinum status. Therefore this course is also open for part or qualified Accountants who are keen to learn the package as a CPD (continuous professional development) to improve their actual skills.
• The candidates will learn how to calculate and submit VAT return electronically to HMRC.
• The candidates will also have permanent access to our Qualified Mentors and they will be able to speak to our mentors whenever they get stuck on their jobs while working on Sage Software
• The course will offer a high degree of autonomy, the knowledge received are transferable in the way that one office individual can learn and teach to all company accounting team , we also provide corporate training for those who are keen to learn Sage in their own convenience workplace.
• Each year in average we train up to 300 participants who turn to be very successful and confident to use Sage 50 Accounts.
We have a different range of competitive price according to each individual needs.
Our center is open from Monday to Saturday, 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM and we are flexible with training's and timings that suits your requirements.
If you required further information or want to book an appointment, please do not hesitate to call us on 02089250070 / 07949898201 or send us an email by clicking below. And one of our qualified trainer will get in touch with you within 24 hours to discuss further in details about this program and to answer your questions if any.
We have following training facilities across London,
Training Facility 1:
Leyton Branch Office
Training On Limited
275 High Road Leyton
T: 02089250070 / 07949898201