Tool Hire Manager
Are you up for handling the ultimate, frontline responsibility for a business and its goals? Could you help sustain a class reputation?
If so we have the following opportunities to help support the continuation of our Tool Hire expansion programme.
Join the Jewson Tool Hire team and you'll build productive and profitable relationships with your customers in the area, whilst ensuring our customer service is excellent at all times.
What will I be doing in the role? As a vital part of our Tool Hire team;
- You will ensure your Tool Hire area is operating at its maximum efficiency level by building relationships with customers and staff to achieve maximum sales potential and customer service.
- You will ensure that profitable customer relationships are built by maintaining regular contact with customers by telephone and in person.
- You will also ensure that any customer complaints are handled promptly and resolved to a satisfactory conclusion and customers' technical problems and issues are resolved by providing excellent help and advice.
- You will assist with branch trade events and promotional activity.
- You will ensure that the wellbeing of colleagues, customers and staff is at the forefront of every action you take.
- You will ensure maintenance of equipment meets all requirements.
- You will take pride in developing your tool hire colleagues and keeping your product knowledge up to date.
Tool Hire | Tools | sales | Customer Service | Product Knowledge | DIY | Renovations | Health & Safety | Retail | Supplying
Am I who you are looking for? For this role it is important that you have:
- Have a full driving license as driving is required and experience of towing would be desirable.
- Experience of people management and getting the best out of a team.
- Specialist product knowledge so an interest in DIY, renovations or other relevant hobbies would be great.
- Financial awareness plus a good level of numeracy.
- Knowledge and understanding of Health & Safety regulations.
- In all of our roles we'll need you to have great team spirit, and be prepared to help out colleagues elsewhere in the branch when required.
- To support this you will have a strong customer service ethic, preferably gained in a retail or sales environment.
What do I need to do now?
We would love to hear from you! In order to find out more and apply, please click below to register and submit your CV on our careers site. We will be in touch with you after your application to tell you about the next stages.
Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV's/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so.
About Company: A Jewson Lot More
With over 600 branches across the country, Jewson is the UK's leading supplier of sustainable timber and building materials. The first Jewson branch opened in 1836 - for 180 years we have been supplying building materials and supporting the trade.
Jewson offers the widest range of quality materials and products from everyday core essentials to the latest sustainable innovations - Jewson's friendly and knowledgeable staff continue to provide the highest levels of customer service. In addition to timber and building materials, Jewson also has specialist landscaping, joinery, insulation, tool hire, brick, kitchen and bathroom centres up and down the country.