Bar & Waiting Staff - full or part time - Three Horseshoes, near Staines
We are looking for full and part time bar and waiting staff to join our busy team at the Three Horseshoes, Laleham, near Staines.
- Competitive hourly rate + excellent tips
- Flexible shifts and hours
- 50% off peak discount on food throughout the company
- Staff meals on shift
- Childcare vouchers / cycle to work scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous recommend a friend bonus scheme
- Career development, 1st class training and support to progress your career
- Opportunities to move between pubs
- Friendly and fun working environment
The ideal person will have a friendly, outgoing personality with excellent communication skills and enjoy delivering great service to our customers.
Previous experience either bar or waiting is preferred but not essential as full training is given. Most importantly you will be confident in talking to our customers and enjoy working as part of a team in a busy food led environment.
The potential here is enormous, whether you are just looking to work a few hours a week behind a bar or waiting-on or would like to kick start your full-time career in hospitality management, we’re sure you’ll enjoy working with us. If this sounds like your kind of job, we’d really like to hear from you.
The Three Horseshoes is a smart, comfortable pub with a real fire, comfy sofas & cozy corners. It has a large patio and well planted garden. Just a short walk to the River Thames. We are part of Pearmain Pubs, a small group 7 independently owned 'smart pubs' located in Surrey and Middlesex. Each of our pubs has been carefully chosen and sympathetically restored, with quality interiors and beautiful gardens, casual enough to be comfortable, smart enough to feel special.