Assistant Manager, 200 Degrees Coffee Shop, Colmore Row, Birmingham, B3 2BH
Assistant Manager – 200 Degrees Coffee Shop & Barista School, Colmore Row, Birmingham
200 Degrees are specialist coffee roasters that are unashamedly proud to be ‘coffee geeks’, and proprietors of distinctive coffee shops. Located in the historic Grand Hotel on Colmore Row, this impressive 80 cover coffee shop is also fitted out with a dedicated barista school & meeting room.
We are now recruiting for the position of Assistant Manager. We require an inspirational leader with infectious personality and (ideally) a good coffee knowledge to support the GM in the day-to-day running of this busy outlet.
(We are well known for our high standard of training and have a great range of barista courses to train the right person, so barista experience is not essential but confidence and great managerial skills are a must.)
Our customers are everything, so a great customer awareness and exceptional customer service skills are imperative. You are the key to help unlock the potential of not only the Coffee Shop, but the team which works in it. You will need to be comfortable and confident in training and quality managing other staff in all areas of the business.
Essential skills of the Assistant Manager:
• Have at least 2 years experience in a similar environment.
• Have an understanding of the coffee industry.
• Have the desire to set and maintain your own high standards, always delivering above customer expectation
• Have a proven ability to build and train a team to manage a high volume outlet.
• Be organised, hard-working and reliable
• Be flexible and highly motivated to work within a small but dedicated team
• Be an excellent communicator, and have experience of training other staff members
• Have an in-depth understanding of current Food Hygiene regulations
Based on a 48 hour working week, including weekends.
If you feel you have the desire and necessary skills to succeed as a 200 Degrees Assistant Manager with us then please apply below, with a copy of your latest CV and covering letter.