New Opening General Manager or Management Couple
Manager or Management Couple for new opening.
Located in the center of an affluent village on the Berkshire/Surrey borders and just a 45 minute train ride from central London. The premises are closed and a refurbishment project will commence in late January. Once completed the ambition is that it becomes the village’s premium pub/restaurant. We’re looking for a manager to help us achieve that ambition. You’ll probably have previous pub/restaurant management experience but applications from ambitious assistant managers ready for that first manager position are also invited. Either way you’ll also need to demonstrate
- A passion for customer service, not just to satisfy but to exceed customer expectations.
- To have the energy, drive and ambition that a new opening demands.
- To be an inspirational leader, team builder and ambassador for the business.
- To be personally driven to maintain high standards in all areas of the premises & operation.
- To be excited about being responsible for the businesses P&L.
- To be knowledgeable & able to use the various social media tools for driving business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious manager, to be involved in pre-opening, to build his/her own team and to drive a new quality business from the start.