RESERVATIONS EXECUTIVE WEST LONDON 8.5 GBP/H
Premium Tours are an inbound sightseeing tour operator based in Chiswick - Turnham Green, West London. We're currently recruiting staff on contracts until the end of October 2018 (with possibility of extending of contract after performance review), looking for bright individuals to join our team.
• Respond to and deal with telephone and email inquiries from our international client base in a courteous and professional manner.
• Record full and accurate details of all new bookings on the booking system
• Display a clear and comprehensive knowledge of the tours we sell and inform clients of the full terms of business, including the cancellation policies and the need to confirm bookings prior to arrival
• Assisting check-in/tour departures at St Pancras & Victoria Coach Station.
• Operating audio guide commentary on London bus tours.
• Assisting as a tour representative of our Warner Bros Studio Tour
Skills and Experience required:
• Positive and responsible attitude.
• Friendly and professional approach to customer service.
• Fluent written and spoken English.
• Ability to be flexible and adaptable when required.
• Punctual and reliable.
You must be able to get to St Pancras International train station by 6 am and our offices in Turnham Green (W4 2HN) by 06:30 am Working week consists of 5 x 8 hour shifts – usually a mixture of early (6.30 am -2.30 pm) & late shifts (1 pm-9 pm), including weekends. Pay is £8.5 GBP /hour. Ideal candidate would be living in West London but this is not necessary requirement as long as he/she is willing to commute.
We look forward to her from you!