Dental Practice / Business Development Manager
Dental Practice /Business Development Manager
West End of Glasgow
Want to be part of an exciting business development? We are looking for an exceptional individual to take up the key Practice Manager/Business Development role to develop and build the business during a period of accelerated growth and beyond.
We are looking for someone with the following attributes:
- Honest, trustworthy and reliable
- Positive personal energy and resilience
- Well-developed leadership skills
- Positive, professional manner
- A well-organised completer / finisher
- Driven and ambitious to self-improve
- Willingness to study and learn new skills
- Team player who encourages and celebrates team success
In addition, the right candidate should have:
- Experience of NHS Dentistry
- Experience of High Quality Private Dental Practice
- Good time management
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to lead and deal effectively with other staff.
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated, enthusiastic and proactive team player
- Computer literate with core office applications
- Experience of Performance management / KPI’s
- Experience of Payroll processing
- Experience of HR /Team management
If you are looking for a rewarding new challenge and believe you have the right skills for this role please forward your CV attached to an introductory email.