Door to Door Charity Sales - Help the Homeless - Weekly Pay Jobs
Ideal opportunity to get into charity work, fundraising, sales or marketing. Full time positions available. Full training provided.
Position: Door to Door Charity Fundraising
Hours: 32.5 hours per week
Salary: £8.50 per hour increasing to £9 per hour after 1 month.
Shelter are a UK charity devoted to fighting the housing and homelessness crisis. Their vision is of a safe, secure, affordable home for everyone.
To achieve their vision, Shelter help millions of people every year struggling with bad housing or homelessness through their advice, support and legal services. And they campaign relentlessly to make sure that, one day, no one will have to turn to them for help.
To raise awareness and funds for Shelter through face-to-face conversations with members of the public. To inspire people to join and donate to Shelter through direct debit donations.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience working with people face-to-face (e.g. customer service or sales etc)
- Have a positive attitude
- Have a passion for social causes, particularly the housing crisis.
- Be outgoing, energetic and have a confident demeanour
- Have an excellent level of spoken English
- £8.50 per hour starting wage with regular pay increases – pay is NOT commission based
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay
- On-going training & development for those looking to start a career with us
- Social working environment
Click to apply, attach your CV and phone number and we’ll call you back!