We are looking for an experienced Head Chef who has the ability to produce quality food in high volume. You will also have good knowledge of all kitchen administration and be able to manage your own stock control, budgets and all health and hygiene procedures.
- Experience in a busy pub restaurant environment cooking from fresh ingredients
- Knowledge of writing menus and specials utilising local and seasonal produce
- The ability to manage, train and lead your team of chefs
- Understanding of COSHH and HACCP policies
- Catering for service and pre-booked functions and events
- Working with great quality, locally sourced ingredients
- Working in a fast paced and high volume kitchen throughout the year
- Salary of up to 25K per annum
- Great bonus structure available
- Leading an established and dedicated team of chefs
- Live in accommodation available on a short term basis
- Pension scheme and various other additional benefits
Our establishment is a busy country pub with a reputation for producing fresh food to a high standard by using quality, locally sourced ingredients; seating 72 covers.
If you would like more information about the role or you would like to be one of the first to apply, then please submit your CV to us via our e mail address.
Apply for Head Chef
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly