Part-time admin assistant - Flexible hours
We are looking for a well organised, independent, reliable and honest person to help out in an Admin Assistant capacity.
We are a small but busy logistics company operating within London and across the UK. We have an established client base and take on new customers. Our admin is an integral part of our operation and we need someone to come in and take over some of the responsibilities.
The duties will include:
* Monitoring emails and responding in a prompt and professional manner
* Answering the telephone and taking job inquiries from potential customers, as well as making calls to customers who have sent job requests via email – you must have a confident and professional telephone manner
* Scheduling job bookings into the diary and following up with customers
* Maintaining the office calendar on Outlook
* Producing invoices and sending them out to customers and other third-parties
* Organising and maintaining files, invoices, receipts and other paperwork
You must be proactive, have a good attitude, be responsible be well organised. Training will be provided but we want someone who is also able to contribute ideas for keeping the office well organised.
Since you will be having direct contact with customers, you must have excellent communication skills and a professional attitude. Experience in sales would be an advantage.
You must be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel and Outlook. Since you will be producing invoices and sending job confirmations directly to customers, an excellent attention to detail is essential.
This is a unique opportunity for someone to work part-time and remotely.
The hours can be flexible to suit the right candidate, starting at around 10 hours per week over 4 to 5 days, starting at minimum wage. This job would be suitable for a student or a non-working parent whose schedules are changeable and need flexibility.
Candidates living in Hillingdon Borough would be preferred.
Please apply by sending us your CV.