Office & Marketing Co-ordinator
Are you looking for a diverse customer facing role? Do you have an interest in Marketing and Property? Are you well presented with excellent telephone manner, excellent time management, IT skills and organisational skills? We have an exciting new position based in our Kensington branch for an Office and Marketing Co-ordinator. You will be responsible for welcoming and greeting clients in to the office, and assisting with promoting the company through advertising and marketing. Previous experience not necessary as training is provided, however a passion and desire to progress in a property /marketing career is essential.
This role is offered with a salary ranging from £15,000 to £18,000 per annum, based on experience.
As Office Co-ordinator your basic duties will include:
- To greet clients and customers cheerfully when they walk into the office.
- To understand when a client/customer will be in the office for considerable amount of time and offer them refreshments when waiting.
- Take messages, contact details and registration requirements from clients and prospective tenants.
- To ensure that the presentation of the reception area is immaculate at all times.
- To deal with contractors that visit, ensure to ask for relevant identification and ensuring that the keys allowed to be released from the office, sign out keys with a signing out register.
- To check key register at the end of each day to ensure that all keys have been returned.
- To carry out customer service surveys after a tenancy to ensure that both landlord and tenant are happy with our service.
- To log a spreadsheet for customer service surveys to forward on to the Operations Manager.
- Deal with Landlord, Tenant and third party queries arising from any aspect of letting properties.
- Ensure all prospective landlords, tenants, existing landlords and tenants are well received on the telephone and in the office.
- To maintain the company website, twitter and any other sites with up to date news. Being creative in producing ideas of ways we can get our Patrick Clayton name out in a positive way.
- Ensure all new property instructions and re-let property instructions are entered onto Dezrez correctly, proofs are checked by manager prior to uploading to all property portals.
- To carry out twice weekly checks of all portals to ensure that all properties are uploading correctly and relevant price changes are updating correctly.
- To regularly email relocation agents and corporate companies our hot properties, co-ordinating email layouts and design.
- To create property window cards for office display.
- To assist the Branch Manager and Managing Director with event planning.
- To liaise with the Manager and arrange leaflet drops in the local area.
- To maintain a marketing spreadsheet and pass on to the Manager weekly.
- To support the office with telephone calls as and when necessary.
- Filing/ scanning
- Any other duties as reasonably requested by Management.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate essential Skills and Knowledge including:
- First class customer service skills
- Excellent communication and telephone manner
- IT skills including word processing, database, spreadsheets and email
- Good organisation, planning skills and attention to detail
- Flexible, positive and professional attitude
- Capable to use initiative and keep busy
- An interest in the Lettings industry
This is an open plan office with customer facing desks so the ideal candidate will need to be presentable and feel confident working in this type of environment. Your working hours will be 09.00 to 18.00 on Monday to Friday and alternate Saturdays 10.00-15.00. Situated next to Earls Court, Kensington High Street, and Kensington Olympia train stations. Offers good transport links by train and bus.
Apply for Office & Marketing Co-ordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly