Great job, CDP, Thai Food, Peckham, SE15
Chef De Partie
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic Chef de partie to join our team at The Begging Bowl in Peckham. We are looking for a friendly, helpful, team player who has a real joy for cooking.
Bold flavours and base ingredients are made from scratch; our own coconut cream, curry pastes, sauces and desserts. Over our grill, wok burner and ovens we pour a lot of experience to produce fresh and exciting food.
The Begging Bowl in is an award winning Thai eating house, serving sharing plates full of flavour, heat and spice, exactly like you get on the streets of Chang Mai, Bangkok and Hua Hin.
The head chef, Jane Alty, has been cooking for 20 years and began her focus on Thai food while working at Michelin Starred restaurant Nahm under legendary Thai chef, David Thompson.
- Manage your own section
- Maintain quality and standards of all dishes leaving the kitchen.
- Maintain the reputation of The Begging Bowl, producing food at high quality standards.
- The job provides the opportunity to contribute substantially to an established but still growing kitchen, working daily with fresh ingredients and develop skills in an entirely new form of cooking – working with rare fruit and vegetables to establish a uniquely Thai flavour profile.
- At the Begging Bowl we aim to foster growth from within and provide all our Chefs will the tools to learn and grown within the company.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus structure
- Pension plan
• Free staff drink after evening shift.
• Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day off.
• Staff Christmas party
• 25% discount for you and your friends once a month.
• 25% of lunch or dinner at The Palmerston once a month.
• Pension work scheme.
• Joining a team which the majority live locally and making friends for life and joining a local community of people from the area.
• Joining a team which the majority live locally and making friends for life and joining a ocal community of people from the area.
•Acquiring a knowledge of Thai food and ingredients
•28 days paid holiday
• Working with great people in a vibrant friendly atmosphere