Chef De Partie, Live In Accommodation Available for £200 a month, meals included
Support the Kitchen Operations including organizing special events, developing new dishes, maintaining food quality standards and comprehensive product knowledge. Adhere to local regulations concerning health, safety, or other compliance requirements, as well as brand standards and local policies and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with the planning, ordering or production of food
- Maintenance and cleaning of the kitchen unit in accordance with company standards and statutory regulations.
- To ensure that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety, Employment Law, and Food Safety Law for all staff, visitors and customers.
- To ensure that all dishes are presented to the highest standard in terms of colour, content, balance, freshness and flavour.
- Contribute to controlling costs, improving gross profit margins, and other departmental and financial targets
- To cost all menus in accordance with the budget, record daily wastage and quantities sold