Voluntary Admin Officer - 2 days per week Training and Consulting company
We are a small specialist training and consulting social enterprise company. The Bizness Training Centre is based in Ilford but cover most of London. Our aims are to develop the skills of individuals who would not normally have the opportunity to work, train and gain education within certain industry sectors.
Opportunity for a motivated individual to assist with our administration and promotion activities on a part-time voluntary basis. Ideal for an individual who has a keen interest in Office Administration, Social Media & Marketing, and who wishes to gain first class work experience assisting with our small team.
Ideal candidate specification:
- skills in the area of marketing and PR
Skills in office administration
Skills and knowledge of social media
- experience in handling phone queries
- enthusiastic about training and lifelong learning
- interested in gaining work experience in a small office
- fluency in written and spoken English (paramount)
- Carry out PA duties for the manager to manage the organisation’s diary and appointments/engagements of the manager.
- organise/coordinate and promote training dates and events and book speakers etc
- maintain and build the database of members and students
- type documents on word or excel as required
- update the BTC website and social media and student newsletter
- register students on training courses
- record and track progress of students using the BTC personal goals tracking sheet
- maintain employer database and newsletter
- Establishing and maintaining links with other training providers, corporate groups and educational institutes;
- other tasks as required by the Manager
Hours are flexible.
This is a flexible, part time position. Initially voluntary then temporary and ultimately permanent subject to performance. The candidate should be London based, able to commit minimum of 1-2 days in a week. The role is ongoing for the next six months. Training on Social media and administration will be provided
HOW TO APPLY
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR CV AND TIME AVAILABILITY.
Please note that we anticipate a high response and will therefore only contact successful applicants.