Senior 'chef de partie'
The kitchen team at South Street Standard are hiring a ‘senior chef de partie’.
We serve proper food, all made from scratch, on site each day. Ranging from brunch to dinner & Sunday roasts.
Championing local produce & working with brilliant suppliers. Our menu changes with the seasons, with full training provided on new recipes & techniques, allowing your culinary repertoire to improve greatly.
South Street Standard is one of four established bar&kitchen's. As well as the Urban Standard & North St Standard in Bristol...we have another site in Cardiff, the Society Standard. Many of our chefs have progressed within the company, with a few moving from one site to another to allow for their personal development.
Who are we looking for?
* A calm and organised Senior Chef de Partie.
* A chef that can cook, taste and enjoy their food!
* A team player, with great communication skills, a motivated attitude, and attention to detail.
* The ability to lead a team.
* An ambitious and enthusiastic Chef with a real desire to progress.
* Applicants should ideally have experience working in quality establishments, working with fresh, seasonal produce.
As a full time chef you would work an average of 44 hours per week. No crazy 60/70 hour weeks here!
We offer a competitive rate of pay, a share of the tips, free meals on duty, a discount on food and beverage when off duty, and a vibrant working environment!
So if you want to be a part of this exciting & expanding company... work alongside passionate & skilled chefs... then what are you waiting for?!
Please send us your CV and a covering letter explaining why we should consider you as an applicant.
PLEASE NOTE!: we will only respond to applicants who put the words.... GENUINE APPLICATION at the top of your email
Apply for Senior 'chef de partie'
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly