Senior 'chef de partie'
The kitchen team at South Street Standard are hiring a ‘senior chef de partie’.
We serve proper food, all made from scratch, on site each day. Ranging from brunch to dinner & Sunday roasts.
Championing local produce & working with brilliant suppliers. Our menu changes with the seasons, with full training provided on new recipes & techniques, allowing your culinary repertoire to improve greatly.
South Street Standard is one of four established bar&kitchen's. As well as the Urban Standard & North St Standard in Bristol...we have another site in Cardiff, the Society Standard. Many of our chefs have progressed within the company, with a few moving from one site to another to allow for their personal development.
Who are we looking for?
* A calm and organised Senior Chef de Partie.
* A chef that can cook, taste and enjoy their food!
* A team player, with great communication skills, a motivated attitude, and attention to detail.
* The ability to lead a team.
* An ambitious and enthusiastic Chef with a real desire to progress.
* Applicants should ideally have experience working in quality establishments, working with fresh, seasonal produce.
As a full time chef you would work an average of 44 hours per week. No crazy 60/70 hour weeks here!
We offer a competitive rate of pay, a share of the tips, free meals on duty, a discount on food and beverage when off duty, and a vibrant working environment!
So if you want to be a part of this exciting & expanding company... work alongside passionate & skilled chefs... then what are you waiting for?!
Please send us your CV and a covering letter explaining why we should consider you as an applicant.
PLEASE NOTE!: we will only respond to applicants who put the words.... GENUINE APPLICATION at the top of your email