Chef De Partie
Chef de Partie - Private Members Club - Epsom (Surrey)
Our client is one of Europe's largest and most prestigious private members' clubs. They provide excellent banqueting, dining, accommodation, golf and sporting facilities and are looking for a Chef De Partie.
The members join the Club for its high standards, 5* star service and unique atmosphere.
Due to an increase in business they are currently looking for a Chef de Partie and the ideal candidate needs to be Chef qualified, reliable and most of all eager to learn and have come from a fine dining back ground.
Lots of opportunities for progression and the ideal Chef de Partie will receive on-going training and personal development
The Chef de Partie will also benefit:
- Accommodation available but would prefer if you could travel to and from Epsom (Surrey)
- Salary of £24,700 per year plus service charge
- Excellent shifts and sociable hours
- Group Pension Plan, Perk Box, Doctors and Dental Schemes complete with tailored advice from an independent financial advisor to discuss the best options for the employee
- Life Cover - All permanent employees are eligible for four time's gross salary in the event of their death.
- Permanent Health Insurance - For employees who are active members of the pension plan the Clubhouse will provide income replacement should you be absent from work after 28 weeks.
- Aviva Cash Plan - The Aviva Cash Plan is a simple and effective way of protecting yourself against a variety of healthcare expenses including dental, optical and hospital care.
- Staff Discounts on car hire, theatre tickets and gym membership.
- Training - They recognise that successful training promotes a more knowledgeable and motivated employee and therefore a more efficient operation. Benefit from regular appraisals, an in-house training calendar covering statutory training, customer service and personal development skills and where required external training is also provided
Apply for Chef De Partie
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly