Chef De Partie
Chef de Partie - Private Members Club - Epsom (Surrey)
Our client is one of Europe's largest and most prestigious private members' clubs. They provide excellent banqueting, dining, accommodation, golf and sporting facilities and are looking for a Chef De Partie.
The members join the Club for its high standards, 5* star service and unique atmosphere.
Due to an increase in business they are currently looking for a Chef de Partie and the ideal candidate needs to be Chef qualified, reliable and most of all eager to learn and have come from a fine dining back ground.
Lots of opportunities for progression and the ideal Chef de Partie will receive on-going training and personal development
The Chef de Partie will also benefit:
- Accommodation available but would prefer if you could travel to and from Epsom (Surrey)
- Salary of £24,700 per year plus service charge
- Excellent shifts and sociable hours
- Group Pension Plan, Perk Box, Doctors and Dental Schemes complete with tailored advice from an independent financial advisor to discuss the best options for the employee
- Life Cover - All permanent employees are eligible for four time's gross salary in the event of their death.
- Permanent Health Insurance - For employees who are active members of the pension plan the Clubhouse will provide income replacement should you be absent from work after 28 weeks.
- Aviva Cash Plan - The Aviva Cash Plan is a simple and effective way of protecting yourself against a variety of healthcare expenses including dental, optical and hospital care.
- Staff Discounts on car hire, theatre tickets and gym membership.
- Training - They recognise that successful training promotes a more knowledgeable and motivated employee and therefore a more efficient operation. Benefit from regular appraisals, an in-house training calendar covering statutory training, customer service and personal development skills and where required external training is also provided