Telecom Support Engineer
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Telecom Support Engineer for our client based in Lancashire, United Kingdom.
This is a permanent position with a salary of £20,000.00 - £29,000.00 Per Annum depending on experience.
Due to expansion, a fantastic opportunity has arisen with our client for a Telecom Support Engineer.
As a Telecoms Support Engineer, you'll be responsible for the following:
- Receiving, logging, updating, escalating and resolving engineer's queries.
- Keeping up to date on new products, product updates and relevant manufacturer training.
- Supporting staff on products and internal IT
- Field experience installing and maintaining Voice \ IT solutions
- Strong IP networking / IT knowledge
- Experience installing either Mitel, Panasonic or other PBX manufacturers would be advantageous.
- Excellent customer facing skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivating with a 'can-do' attitude.
- Logical problem solving.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Hosted Mitel, MiVoice Office 250, CSM, MiCollab, MBG, MiContact Center Xarios Phone Manager Panasonic, NS, NSX, TDE\A, TVM NEC, SV8100,SV9100, SL1100, MyCalls
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: 91