Operational control of 'day to day' site management visits, across the full portfolio:
- Site personnel visits and reports.
- Site Assignment visits and reports.
- Ensuring all AI's and RAMS are current and correct, whilst maintaining QMS compliance.
- Assistance with 'blowouts' whilst cover is resourced.
- Delivery and audit checking of stock levels such as uniform and equipment.
- Escalating any issues into the Operation Manager and ultimately the Director as required.
Heading up the 'Out of hours team' and working closely with them:
- Ensuring compliance and allocation of site visits throughout the team.
- Direct responsibility for the team reporting into The Operations Manager.
- Producing weekly and monthly reporting for internal and external use.
- Downloading and review of site patrol reports and addressing any non-conformances.
- Reviewing the detail and quality of daily Management reports and addressing any issues raised from these.
- Producing KPI's for monthly review meetings with Senior Management.
- Daily and weekly audits of the condition of the company vehicles.
Control room assistance with 'day to day' operational issues:
- Monitoring and escalation of non-conformance in relation to booking on/off for duty and check calls.
- Production of weekly targets sheets, offenders lists to target, and increase levels of conformance.
- Ensuring all operational staff are fully aware of how to use the employee portal and its importance.
- Response escalation throughout the shift.
- Working closely with the operational offices to ensure all shifts are covered with the appropriate site trained operatives.