Job Title: Labourer
Location: Biggin Hill
Duration: 6 Months +
We are recruiting for a hardworking individual to work as a General Site Labourer on a residential construction site in Biggin Hill
- Reporting in to a Site Manager.
- Unloading deliveries of white goods.
- Working with subcontractors i.e. Carpenters, Plasterers, Dryliners and Painters.
- Keeping site in good order.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE:
- CSCS Card
- Previous experience on a construction site would be preferred but not essential.
- Hard working and reliable.
- Transport is also an advantage.
Please contact Kirsty on 01622 357232
text your Name, Job Title and Location to 07825099774
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Apply for Labourer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly