Support Personal Assistant
Personal Assistant Required
Care Direct Introductions is looking for a dedicated person who wants to make a difference to people’s lives by becoming a personal assistant. If you are looking for a rewarding, exciting and challenging new role this might be the opportunity for you.
Care Direct is a small friendly company that has the honour to support some wonderful people. Our overall aim will be to provide individuals with quality support and care that will maximise their full potential and will enable people to work towards living a full and fulfilled life. This will be by delivering a flexible, efficient and professional service to meet the individual needs of each person support plan, providing excellent standards of person centred care in the education environment and social community.
A personal assistant will work towards providing the highest quality of support. This will be done through in-house and external training, always working towards the service users living a full and independent lifestyle and to improve their overall quality of life.
If you enjoy helping people and have the qualities as described below this job could be just what you are looking for.
• a friendly and caring approach
• a genuine desire to help people
• the ability to relate to people from a wide variety of backgrounds
• tact and sensitivity
• a respectful approach to clients
• patience and a sense of humour
• reliability and flexibility
• team working skills and the ability to use your own initiative
• the ability to work to health and safety guidelines
• the ability to remain calm under pressure.
• A Driver
£9/13.50 per hour
Please inbox me if this is the right position for you