Handyperson/ Handyman - Ashford
Contract type: Freelance
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £12.50 - £13.50 per hour
Randstad CPE Contact: Molly Everett (Maidstone Branch)
Are you reliable and hardworking? Do you have a hands-on approach? We have the perfect role for
you, due to start ASAP. Our client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and skilled
Handyperson to contribute positively towards their vibrant team in Ashford. Please call
Molly on 01622 357231.
Your new role:
- Perform repair and maintenance tasks on doors, furniture, fixtures and appliances in an effective and timely manner
- Investigate possible problems and propose solutions
- Carry out all kinds of electrical repair, HVAC, carpentry, painting and janitorial duties
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks on a regular basis
- Fix electrical fixtures and handle plumbing/leakage problems effectively
- Determine tools and equipment needed for individual repair or maintenance job
- Maintain and organize building walls, floors and ceilings
- Utilize computers, calculators and telephone to perform duties
- Previous experience is essential
- Be reliable and flexible
What you will get in return
- A competitive hourly rate or day rate.
- Overtime opportunities
- Offers of continuing work with the same contractor following the completion of the project.
- Access to a host of training via Randstad CPEs training team.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.