My client is seeking an experienced Sous Chef to join one of the finest country pubs on the outskirts of Chichester to support its positive, dynamic and incredibly hard-working team.
- To assist in ensuring the smooth day-to-day running of the kitchen & its brigade.
- To report to the Head Chef, deputising in his absence.
- To ensure consistency of produce throughout the kitchen.
- To supervise service and ensure presentation of food is compliant with restaurant standards.
- To maintain the highest standards at all times, including hygiene and ingredient control.
- To assist in staff training and development.
- A willingness to demonstrate leadership, in the absence of the Head Chef.
- Ambition to contribute to the growth of the business through menu development and creativity.
- Fantastic communication skills
In return the company can offer:
- A guarantee to be part of a friendly, fun & professional kitchen team.
- British menus, with produce sourced from local suppliers.
- A competitive basic salary with generous performance-based bonus.
- A real opportunity to contribute to business success, and be acknowledged for that contribution.
Due to the location of the business, you will need to have your own transport.
Apply for Sous Chef
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly