Kick start your career in the charity sector, fundraising, sales or marketing. Full time and part time fundraising roles available. Full training and ongoing coaching. No experience necessary! Interviews this week for an immediate start.
Position: Street Fundraiser
Hours: Full time - Monday-Friday, 10am-6pm.
Salary: £9.50-14ph (depending on experience)
About Shelter: Shelter are the UK's housing and homelessness charity. At the moment, there are 128,000 children in the UK who are homeless. Shelter are committed to the fight against homelessness - their expert housing advice helps millions of people struggling with bad housing and homelessness each year. That’s why they need awesome fundraisers like YOU!
The Role: Raise awareness about the work that Shelter do in the UK, and inspire members of the public to become a regular sponsor through a direct debit donation. You will be visiting busy high streets in London and the surrounding areas with the team and speaking to members of the public who are out and about.
- £9.50-14ph + bonuses - this is NOT a commission-only role!
- Full time hours - guaranteed!
- Weekly pay – get paid every Thursday
- Immediate starts available
- Full training – you’ll learn all about Shelter and the fantastic work that they do, and you’ll be fully prepared for your new fundraising career!
- Opportunities for progression
- Work in a fun and sociable team of like-minded people – make lifelong friends!
The Ideal Candidate: You don't need to have any previous experience for this role! It is personality-based, so you just need to have a big, vibrant personality and be a confident communicator. Previous face to face experience such as sales, retail or promotions can assist in this role.
To apply, submit your CV or call by responding to this advert or Antonia on 07376498180.