Demi Chef de Partie - Aubaine Restaurants
Are you in an entry level position and want to move your chef career forward? Click here!
Aubaine is a passionate marriage of French culinary creativity and the discerning standards of the London dining scene. We live to make the simple sophisticated and the sophisticated simple.
As a Demi Chef de Partie you will be responsible for managing a section, with the assistance of the Commis Chef. You will ensure that dishes are prepared and cooked according to the specific restaurant standards.
What are we looking for in you?
- Excellent team player with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Passion for food
- Abe to multi-task
- Desire to develop and progress in your role
- Good level of English
In return we will offer:
- Career development opportunities
- In-house training
- A competitive remuneration package
- A fantastic employee discount scheme
- Meals on duty
- 50% employee discount to dine at Aubaine restaurants
- Online training – Allergen and Food Safety & Health and Safety level 2 certificates
If this excites you then send us your CV now! We look forward to hearing from you.
In line with the Asylum & Immigration act all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
All applicants are welcome to apply regardless of age; disability; gender reassignment; marriage and civil partnership status; race; religion or belief; pregnancy and maternity; gender; sexual orientation; and work status as a part-time worker, fixed-term employee, agency worker or union representative