RESTAURANT MANAGER - BEACONSFIELD
£40k per annum
- 28 days holiday rising by 1 day per year to 33 days
- 50% staff and family discount for all Crazy Bear venues
- £300 recruitment incentive
- Meals on duty (am & pm)
- Pension scheme
- Accommodation is also available
The Crazy Bear Beaconsfield is a unique oasis in the heart of the beautiful Old Town. Just minutes from M40 J2 and less than 30 minutes from London Marylebone by train.
The Crazy Bear is a flamboyant and eccentric hotel, offering 45 extravagantly designed bedrooms with AA 5 star accommodation, English and Thai restaurants with 2AA rosette cuisine and Michelin guide recognition, public and private bars, private function rooms, terrace with outdoor swimming pool, and Thai massage.
We are looking for an experienced Restaurant Manager to oversee the smooth operation of our restaurants.
This role requires excellent communication skills with a passion for guest service with the ability to host all areas with a warm and outgoing personality. The role will require direct liaison with the hotel Management.
We are looking for an individual with lots of character and exceptional people skills required to grow our existing customer base
We are looking for someone with the ability to manage, lead and inspire a team of over 20 waiters and waitresses also with a keen eye for detail to ensure excellence throughout the venue.
A Smart appearance is essential and the desire to know how to lead the team from the front
Why join The Crazy Bear?
The Crazy Bear was established 24 years ago and now comprises acclaimed venues in Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire and London. This success offers talented individuals real career development and potential to progress within the group
• Conde Nast Red Hot List for Best New Hotels in the World
• Sunday Times Top Ten British Hotels
• The Evening Standard Best Bar of the Year
• Prestige Events Magazine Coolest Hotel Chain
• Theme Magazine Best Designed and Best Operated Bar
• The Times Most Outrageous Hotel Room in Britain
• Bookatable Best Thai Restaurant in London
• London Lifestyle awards Best Restaurant
• The Times Runner up for Best Bar in Southern England