Reservation Manager - BEACONSFIELD
Up to £25,000 per annum
- 28 days holiday rising by 1 day per year to 33 days
- 50% staff and family discount for all Crazy Bear venues
- £300 recruitment incentive
- Meals on duty (am & pm)
- Pension scheme
- Accommodation is also available
The Crazy Bear Beaconsfield is a unique oasis in the heart of the beautiful Old Town. Just minutes from M40 J2 and less than 30 minutes from London Marylebone by train.
The Crazy Bear is a flamboyant and eccentric hotel, offering 45 extravagantly designed bedrooms with AA 5 star accommodation, English and Thai restaurants with 2AA rosette cuisine and Michelin guide recognition, public and private bars, private function rooms, terrace with outdoor swimming pool, and Thai massage.
As a reservations manager you will be working closely alongside the Reception team to ensure the reservations process provides exceptional guest standards as well as maximising on business opportunities for the hotel.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role. You will have a good working knowledge of booking processes and systems and have a very strong guest focus and be able to work towards business goals.
We seek an enthusiastic, self-motivated person with excellent communication skills and team spirit.
We are looking for someone who strives to continually improve guest and employee satisfaction and maximize the financial performance of the department.
Why join The Crazy Bear?
The Crazy Bear was established 24 years ago and now comprises acclaimed venues in Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire and London. This success offers talented individuals real career development and potential to progress within the group.
• Conde Nast Red Hot List for Best New Hotels in the World
• Sunday Times Top Ten British Hotels
• The Evening Standard Best Bar of the Year
• Prestige Events Magazine Coolest Hotel Chain
• Theme Magazine Best Designed and Best Operated Bar
• The Times Most Outrageous Hotel Room in Britain
• Bookatable Best Thai Restaurant in London
• London Lifestyle awards Best Restaurant
• The Times Runner up for Best Bar in Southern England