HEAD WAITER/WAITRESS - Fitzrovia
Competitive Salary plus bonus incentive scheme
- 28 days holiday rising by 1 day per year to 33 days
- 50% staff and family discount for all Crazy Bear venues
- £300 recruitment incentive
- Meals on duty (am & pm)
- Pension scheme
The Crazy Bear Fitzrovia is a unique dining destination in the heart of London, situated between Tottenham Court Road and Charlotte Street.
The Crazy Bear is a flamboyant restaurant/bar, offering Thai, Chinese and Japanese dining with 2AA rosette cuisine and Michelin guide recognition. The dramatically designed cocktail bar also serves highly acclaimed cocktails alongside premium spirits, wines and small plates.
Our restaurant offers premium dining and a lively atmosphere, demanding the highest level of service in a busy environment.
Successful candidates will have good food and wine knowledge, be passionate about service, and strive for excellence.
We are looking for friendly, hard-working team-players with excellent communication skills and a desire to exceed customer expectations.
Previous experience is essential.
Why join The Crazy Bear?
The Crazy Bear was established 24 years ago and now comprises esteemed venues in Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire and London. This success offers talented individuals real career development and potential to progress within the group.
• Conde Nast Red Hot List for Best New Hotels in the World
• Sunday Times Top Ten British Hotels
• The Evening Standard Best Bar of the Year
• Prestige Events Magazine Coolest Hotel Chain
• Theme Magazine Best Designed and Best Operated Bar
• The Times Most Outrageous Hotel Room in Britain
• Bookatable Best Thai Restaurant in London
• London Lifestyle awards Best Restaurant
• The Times Runner up for Best Bar in Southern England