Care Worker £9 + p/h - Home Care in Beckenham, Bromley and Surrounding Areas
HOME HEALTHCARE needs caring, passionate and well motivated people We are growing and are looking to add some new part-time and full-time members to our experienced care team. The team works with older adults in their own home to provide a range of personal and social care. This can be everything from helping someone to get washed and dressed through to a trip out to a museum. If you make it onto the team, we'll reward you with great training opportunities (L2 & L3 Diplomas) and the chance to progress within the company to a supervisory role.
What we need from you:
- Own car and a full driving licence if possible
- A clean DBS check (we can do this for you)
- Able to work mornings, evenings or a mix of both including weekends, bank holidays etc.
What you'll get:
- The opportunity to undertake further study e.g. Level 2/3 Diploma in Health & Social Care, dementia, end of life
- Good rates for pay starting from £9.11
- Expanded roles and opportunities to move into supervisory roles.
- Free uniforms
- Free Training
- Carer of the month reward scheme
- Holiday pay
If you think you could be what we are looking for then call for an informal chat on 0208 650 7264 or email in your CV.
Apply for Care Worker £9 + p/h - Home Care in Beckenham, Bromley and Surrounding Areas
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly