Care Worker £9 + p/h - Home Care in Beckenham, Bromley and Surrounding Areas
HOME HEALTHCARE needs caring, passionate and well motivated people We are growing and are looking to add some new part-time and full-time members to our experienced care team. The team works with older adults in their own home to provide a range of personal and social care. This can be everything from helping someone to get washed and dressed through to a trip out to a museum. If you make it onto the team, we'll reward you with great training opportunities (L2 & L3 Diplomas) and the chance to progress within the company to a supervisory role.
What we need from you:
- Own car and a full driving licence if possible
- A clean DBS check (we can do this for you)
- Able to work mornings, evenings or a mix of both including weekends, bank holidays etc.
What you'll get:
- The opportunity to undertake further study e.g. Level 2/3 Diploma in Health & Social Care, dementia, end of life
- Good rates for pay starting from £9.11
- Expanded roles and opportunities to move into supervisory roles.
- Free uniforms
- Free Training
- Carer of the month reward scheme
- Holiday pay
If you think you could be what we are looking for then call for an informal chat on 0208 650 7264 or email in your CV.