A locally respected company based in Poole are now in requirement of an Accounts Assistant to support in the accurate running of their Accounts Department. This role is offered immediately on a temporary basis for 2 - 3 weeks.
You'll be responsible for:
- Collating, checking and balancing of the accounts
- Purchase Ledger requirements
- Keeping internal databases and Accounting packages up to date
- Monthly bank reconciliation
- Keeping on top of any VAT receipts, returns and claims
- Ensuring all supplier invoices are counter signed and correct
- General weekly & Monthly reporting
- Experience of working in a similar finance role, especially purchase ledger experience and VAT returns
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to hold conversations with both internal and external contacts
- Due to the nature of the role an excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
If you think this sounds like the right opportunity for you then we look forward to receiving your application.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidate's details or share them